Aronia Berries – We grow these in our hedgerows that surround our annual gardens. Aronia berries contain higher levels of antioxidants, polyphenols, and anthocyanins than blueberries and most other fruits. Healthy addition to smoothie or baking.
- Tropeana – Sweetest raw for salad or sandwich
- Cippolini – Best caramelized and sweet cooking
- Red – Standard red sweet cooking onion
- Yellow – Cooking onion, medium and smaller size
- HawkWind – Large cloves, easy to peel, mild. Whole roasting or raw
- Georgian Fire – Intense, strong flavour. Goes far in a recipe. FIRE!
- French Rocambole – Buttery true garlic flavour. Easy to peel hardneck
- Persian Star – Mild Nutty Roasted flavour, purple stripe. Cloves form star point
- Siberian – Mild when cooked, hot raw. Highest allicin content
- Culinary Garlic Mix – Smaller cloves, full flavour, mix varieties
Basil – Garlic Scape Pesto
Made with Krumbs Breadery&Stuff. Contains: Basil, garlic scapes, almonds, salt & pepper, olive and Canola oil, parmesan cheese.
Shioshinto Peppers – Smokey, not spicy, great quick appetizer
Romaine Lettuce – Large Full Heads