Join our mailing list or follow our social media for updates on where to buy our produce.
Bowmanville REKO Network
REKO* groups are Facebook-based direct sales from producers to customers. Local goods, no middleman, no “who grew it?” Support and encourage local self-sufficiency and strengthen the community around food and their producers.
How It Works
- Vendors post an ad each week with what’s available and the order cut- off time.
- Customers comment on those posts, indicating the quantity desired of each product
- The order is binding and all goods must be picked up
- Pickup is weekly, on Thursdays from 5:45 to 7 p.m. at the Garnet Rickard Complex in Bowmanville
- Vendors will only harvest, bake, make and take with them what is pre-ordered.
- Learn more and get involved at Bowmanville REKO
*In Finland, the acronym “REKO” comes from the Swedish “Rejäl konsumtion” (“Reilua kuluttamista” in Finnish), meaning “fair consumption.”
Clarington Farmers Market
Join us Sundays from late May through October from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Diane Hamre Community Centre in Newcastle, 780 Ruddell Road. It’s just south of Hwy 2, close to Hwy 401 and a short walk to shops in town. Information is updated regularly on our Facebook page.
Join our mailing list or follow our social media for updates on our farm gate sales.
Local Businesses and Pop Ups
Working together with local food producers and retailers is a great way to build our communities resilience. Please reach out for any inquiries about supplying fresh healthy food to your business.
Follow our social media for updates on different limited event series and markets.